Thinking about becoming a Sponsor or Vendor?
Contact Joel for details (Send an Email or Call)
Set for September at AAA Speedway, Subiefest can offer your business a unique opportunity to be face to face with a dedicated group of Subaru enthusiasts traveling from all over the country. These enthusiasts don't just come for the cars, they come to see the exciting products and services that you have to offer them.
Aside from getting to make your pitch in person to thousands of enthusiasts, your brand will see maximum exposure through our many media partnerships, pre-event promotions, event coverage, and more. As soon as you sign up to be an official Subiefest sponsor, we'll spread the word about your company's support to the many thousands of enthusiasts in our social network.
Some of last year's vending sponsors include: Subaru, DeatschWerks, Whiteline, Into The Night Rally Team, Cosworth, RallySportDirect.com, SoCal Flat Four, NASIOC.com, AQ Motorsports, MySubie.com, SEAACA, Forman Performance, [HOONIGAN], EDO Performance, ASPCA, COBB Tuning, Keegan Engineering, WHEELDUDE.COM, Exedy, Tomioka Racing, SoCalSubies.com, DirtyImpreza.com, MyCarWorx.com, Clutch Masters, Smartwax.com, SubieGirls.com, M7 Japan, DRT Components, DSPORT, Yimi Sport, REHV Clothing, Paranoid Fabrications, Synergy Turbo, Motul, PASMAG, ROLOTECH, AVO Turboworld, Irvine Subaru, Subaru Superstore, 7L Autosport, Born To Race, ESX Motorsports, Swift Springs, Moroso Performance Products, Timmins Steel Solutions, Driving Sports TV, Munitio and more
2016 Sponsor Tiers
|Official Sponsor||Associate Sponsor||Vendor Spot||T-Shirt Sponsor|
|Vending Space||25' x 25'||12.5' x 25'||10' x 10'||none|
|Banners Outside of Booth||3||1|
|Prime Web Advertising|
|Secondary Web Advertising|
|Large T-Shirt Logo|
|Small T-Shirt Logo|
|Logo on Flyer|
|Goody Bag Items|
|Announcements / Plugs over PA|
|Raffle Goods or Services||$400||$200||$200|
|Visitor Guest Passes||4||4||2|
- Sponsors register soon limited space available.
- Custom sponsorship levels available contact Joel (Send an Email or Call) for options.
- Only one vendor is allowed to display in each respective area: table or kiosk.
- Providing prize goods and/or services is a vendor/sponsor requirement and is not optional.
- All vendors are encouraged to provide special deals on products and service for the show.
- Web/Forum community packages are for online car enthusiast communities ONLY.
- Kiosks / easy-ups must be provided by the vendor and do not have power.
- Tables and chairs are limited and are first come first serve. Please bring your own to guarantee having a table and chairs.
- Location is based entirely by package and time of sign up (first come first serve).
- Fixed booth spaces may be flush against other sponsor spaces, so please design booth appropriately.